Sunday, November 2, 2014

Materialism vs Spirituality : Are they really at odds with one another ??

Just a thought..... When man becomes material first and then acquires spirituality then normal life comes to an end, but, when the reverse happens, in that he becomes spiritual first, and then enters the material plane of existence he is able to live life to the fullest and wins effortlessly at this game of life as he knows the logic behind the game  Lord Krishna and the Royal Sage Janaka were indeed examples for this ...



3 comments:

  1. Do you think it is possible? If it is, please tell me about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have shared a great information about Pyramid Healing Power and Spiritual Journeys.Which are very

    informative for us.Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Aditya ji,
    I am looking for devi bhagavatam with commentary and any work of shri bhaskararaya. Please let me know if you can help me. You can reach me at viji.charm@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete